March 17, 2009
- 1 glass of water
- Porridge: oats alt. quinoa flakes, sunwarrior protein, sea salt, dried fruit and dried goji, raisin, apricots, pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds, cinnamon. I alternate ingredients for different days.
- 1 protein shake with superfood powders (typically one of HealthForce’s or BoKU’s products, Sunwarrior Rice protein and Activated Barley, Finnberryx’ Berrypowders and Acai powder from Superfruit.
- Home made energy balls: with goji berries, raisin, dried figs, oats, apricots, super powders etc.
- During the run I take 1 Endurolyte capsule (for minerals) per hour. I also snack on my own trail mix (recipe under “Eating”).
- Supershake directly after finishing (see above for ingredients).
- Porridge / soup: quinoa flakes, dulse sea weed, sea salt, different herbs and spices (like dried porcini and stock), some garlic, olive oil, topped with organic reindeer chips from northern Sweden.
- During the day I also snack on my own trail mix + raw food candy / manuka honey suckle, raw food crackers with flax seeds.
- As nutritional supplement and immune system boosters I will use Astaxin from BioReal, Medox from Medpalett, Spirulina Pacifica and BioAstin from Cyanotech, and BioStrath from Ledins.
A typical dinner:
- Oriental soup: noodles, peanuts, sea weed, spices, sesame seeds, olive oil, garlic, coconut chips and some reindeer chips / flax seeds crackers on the side.
- A potent Superpowder shake.
- Spicy chai tea and some goji berries, raw food snacks…